We advise private individuals and companies on property-related matters and we guide them on their understanding of the local laws and practices, even at a distance.
From purchasing a property for any reason to understanding possible consequences and problems with the purchase, we have developed a broad experience with such matters.
We can use our long time experience to guide you through the real estate turbulences and help you in all legal issues of investor’s interest, including:
- Performing real estate due diligence review
- Rendering practical assistance throughout the acquisition process until full and final transfer of the title over the targeted properties
- Providing deal structuring, drafting of possible legal schemes for acquisition of real estate properties, e.g. through asset deals, share deals, contributions in-kind, etc.
- Advising on tax implications related to the different schemes of acquisitions
- Assisting in negotiations with financial institutions for financing of the acquisition
- Advising on the development and construction process, including drafting of construction and construction related agreements, participation in negotiations with contractors, supporting in environmental matters, etc.
- Assisting in achieving refinancing of property portfolios and implementing restructuring processes, advising on real estate aspects of restructuring and insolvency work, including enforcement of securities
- Advising in lettings, asset management, and sale arrangements