Advice prior to arrival
- Work permit requirements and immigration (for non-EEA, non-Swiss nationals);
- Arranging residence documents (for EEA and Swiss nationals);
- Setting up a Trade Representative Office;
- Planning for issues connected with healthcare, education, child care and buying, owning and renting property.
- Renting and owning property, establishing and terminating leases over office space and residential properties;
- Renewing work permits and residence documents;
- Arranging for family permits for non-EU national family members;
- Establishing and applying for permanent residence for EU and non-EU national expats and family members;
- Taxation of employment income and benefits in kind (including vehicles, bonuses, apartments, and COLAs) including double-taxation agreements;
- Employment share incentive schemes;
- Issues connected with receiving healthcare, insurance claims and education both within Bulgaria and cross-border within the EU.