Consequences of Brexit: the Bulgarian Perspective5 July 2016
Following the Brexit vote of June 23, those of you whose businesses and personal affairs connect them to the UK would have posed questions on the practical and legal implications.
New Balkans Law Office would like to invite you to a seminar entitled ‘Consequences of Brexit: the Bulgarian Perspective’, to take place as follows:
Tuesday July 5, 2016
The venue for this event is as follows:
Radisson Blu Hotel Sofia
4, Narodno Sabranie Square, Sofia, 1000
As a law firm with offices in Sofia and London and with lawyers qualified in both jurisdictions, we are uniquely positioned to comment on the issues that arise.
• Is Brexit inevitable and what might it look like
• Implications for trade
• Implications for corporate structures involving the UK
• Implications for employment and immigration (both into the remainder of the EU and into the UK)
• Dispute resolution implications – contracts involving English law as governing and other disputes involving the UK
• Planning personal affairs
Attendance is free of charge.
Registration via Eventbrite at brexitsofia-nblo.eventbrite.co.uk
UPDATE JULY 5: Event ended
UPDATE JULY 6: We uploaded the video of our seminar on YouTube (in Bulgarian). Find soon a summary of this event on our webpage.
UPDATE AUGUST 8: Find a summary of this event and the coverage by the media in our News section, which you can find here: