About this document
This policy aims to:
- Provide the visitors of our website with clear and comprehensive information about the purposes for which cookies are stored and accessed;
- Obtain visitors’ consent.
Information you provide to us
When you access or use our website, we may ask you to provide information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, or any other personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law («personal information“), and/or
- that is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes, without limitation:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. We may ask you for information when you interact with us (such as when responding to notices and announcements from us), and when you report a problem with our website or otherwise correspond with us;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- your search queries on our website.
We do not have access to any voice or video content as such content is not available to us or our servers.
Cookies are small data files that most website operators place on the browser or hard drive of their user’s computer, smartphone, or other smart device. Cookies can gather information about the user’s use of the website, enable the website to recognise the user as an existing customer when they return to the website at a later date.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies — these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies — these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies — used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies — These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
Cookies cannot harm the device you use, they do not carry malicious software. Cookies store information that is generated depending on the specific device used. However, this does not mean that in this way we can identify you.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use or access our website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device, or you may otherwise be accessing and using third-party platforms, software, and applications.
Our Website uses Google Maps, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook
Our website uses the following third-party vendors:
- Google Maps — for more information about how Google Maps is processing your personal data, used cookies, their purpose and for how long they will be retained on your device, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Twitter — for more information about how Twitter is processing your personal data, used cookies, their purpose and for how long they will be retained on your device, please visit:
- Linkedin — for more information about how Linkedin is processing your personal data, used cookies, their purpose and for how long they will be retained on your device, please visit:
- Facebook — for more information about how Facebook is processing your personal data, used cookies, their purpose and for how long they will be retained on your device, please visit:
- Other third-party vendors from time to time
Google Analytics Cookie Usage
For more information about how Google Analytics is processing your data, the used cookies, their purpose and for how long they will be retained on your device, please visit:
- https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage; and
How to manage or deactivate cookies from the settings of your Browser
In case you wish to activate or deactivate the usage of cookies on your Browser, and depending on your Browser, you may visit the websites below for more information:
Why we collect your data
To perform our contracts, we process data necessary to:
- allow you to use our website, access its contents, features, functionality, and services, and to access or use the website;
- at our discretion, provide and deliver products, services, and any other information you reasonably request;
- fulfil any other purpose for which you provide the information;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to make the website more suitable for our users.
To provide a great application to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
- develop and improve our website and user experience;
- manage our relationship with you;
- customize our website experience according to your individual interests, such as through storing information about your preferences and recognizing you when you use or access our website;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide user support;
Data Subject Consent
With your consent, which is implied herein, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as personalized tips to improve your calling experience.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include parties who assist us in operating the website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We try to work with such parties, which adhere to the highest levels of privacy and security practices. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Whenever we are obliged to disclose your personal information and if possible, we will disclose only aggregate information that does not identify any individual.
Data Security and Data Breach
We respect and are committed to safeguarding your privacy and have undertaken and put in place physical, electronic and managerial measures which will allow us to deliver on our commitments. Additionally, we try to work with such parties, which adhere to the highest levels of privacy and security practices. The website is scanned on a regular basis for security gaps and known vulnerabilities in order to make your experience as safe as possible.
Your sensitive information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons and third parties who have special access rights to such systems and are required to follow policies stipulated herein.
Nevertheless, you should know that electronic transmission and data storage methods are not perfect by their nature and thus, we cannot guarantee absolute safeguard for your personal information.
International Data Transfers
Your rights and options
- opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing;
- access the personal data we hold about you. If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format; and
- your other rights. You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object to how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can withdraw your consent, for example by turning off cookies in your browser settings. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please let us know. You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
We retain your data within the statutory deadlines and pursuant to the GDPR principles. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we may retain your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Our contact details as a data controller
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through so we can reply to you more quickly.
Name of the controller: Legal Services EOOD, a company incorporated in Bulgaria under registered number 202331677.
Address: Office 3A, Floor 3, 19B Patriarch Evtimiy Blvd, Sofia, Bulgaria
Email: [email protected]