Office Manager and Administrative Assistant25 September 2020
A Sofia- and London-based law firm is looking to recruit an Office Manager to join our young and proactive team on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities of an Office Manager:
- Assist the legal and marketing teams with a variety of administrative tasks in and out of the office;
- Assist with the purchases of supplies of goods and services;
- Administer team perks;
- Administer certain compliance processes;
- Administer and record-keep human resource information (leave, sickness, occupational health, etc) and liaise with external service providers;
- Manage and organise company documentation;
- Help in events organisation;
- Plan and organise business travel;
- Handle internal and external correspondence;
- Schedule appointments;
- Welcome visitors;
- Archive and registry maintenance;
Requirements for Office Manager position:
- Past experience is not a must, but will be considered an advantage;
- May be suitable for a student with the right skills and attitude;
- Strong English language skills are an advantage;
- Strong time-management and organisational skills;
- Proactive, emphatic, positive and helpful attitude and communication;
- The ability to comfortably handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word, Skype etc.);
- Self-driven and team player.
We can offer:
- Opportunity to be part of an international law firm and get acquainted with legal work;
- Excellent work environment with young and motivated colleagues;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Opportunity for professional growth.
If you are interested in joining us, please send us a CV in English by COB on Monday, 5 October 2020. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.