Business Development and Corporate Relationship Manager (FT/PT)1st October 2020
A Sofia -and London- based law firm is looking to recruit a full-time or part-time Business Development and Corporate Relationship Manager to join our young and proactive team.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with suitable corporate clients/intermediaries and sales channels for: (1) certain of the firm’s service lines and (2) the firm’s legal and professional services more generally.
- Developing and supervising marketing strategies to promote such relationships
- Negotiating partnership and affiliation arrangements; documenting, monitoring and updating them
- Reporting on progress, providing actionable recommendations and metrics
- Informing business development strategy of the firm generally
The position will involve:
- Gaining a background understanding of the firm’s service offerings
- Gaining a background understanding of the corporate and intermediary markets for these offerings
- Evaluating prospective partners and channels and reporting on relationships with prospects
- Ensuring high-quality information on the funnel is maintained
- Elaborating and supervising the execution of a communication strategy on the services offered to prospects through all suitable channels
- Liaising with members of the marketing and legal teams
Understanding and reporting on recent developments of interest to the firm and its scope of activity in the target geographies
- Networking with prospective corporate clients and intermediaries, raising the firm’s profile through a variety of channels and maintaining it
- International travel or remote communication with prospects, as required.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent English language skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- While many of the best-fit candidates will have significant previous experience in business development or sales, this may not necessarily have been accumulated in professional or legal services. We are also open to candidates with minimal experience but the right mix of abilities and attitudes.
We can offer
- Opportunity to be part of an international legal and professional services firm and get acquainted or further acquainted with the marketing and sales of legal and professional services
- A highly collaborative and pleasant work environment with young and motivated colleagues
- The successful candidate may be based in Sofia, London or elsewhere in Europe or nearby timezones.
- An opportunity for professional growth